Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Journal Day 3

Back to work! It's great to have a 3 day week end, but you work twice as hard catching up when Monday comes on a Tuesday. The forcast sounds like we might be home tomorrow too.. it will be nice for the moment, even though we'll regret it in June. Had a great meeting after school to plan for our 2 day health and wellness fair in April. Hubby just shook his head when I said "Guess who gets to lead the parade around town, dressed as a tomato?" My tall friend gets to be a carrot.. Stopped at Dad's to give him a good eraser..he's just discovered SuDoKu and thought he might need one. He does the crossword in pen. Maybe by the time I'm 90, I'll be able to do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

I just don't get sudoku--I don't get crosswords either but maybe because that's 'cause I can't do them. But why on earth would anyone want to count to nine a million different ways?

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home